Purolyt is a disinfectant concentrate based on hypochlorous acid (HOCl).
Purolyt was developed specifically in order to help gardeners keeping their greenhouses, gardening tools, propagators, inert substrates as well as hydroponic systems and nutrient solutions free from undesirable microorganisms and biofilms.
The GAMECHANGER Purolyt opens up entirely new possibilities for plant cultivation using VPD tables, as a clean environment allows for cultivation even at high temperatures and high humidity levels. Finally, it is now possible to use the whole potential of the plants’ genetics.
Available in 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml bottles and 5 litre canisters.
Developed and produced in Germany.
Production Methodology of Purolyt
Purolyt is produced resource-friendly in an electrochemical process from water + salt + electricity. Nothing else!
Purolyt can be applied in a dilution by spraying, fogging, wiping, immersion or by direct addition to water/liquids. For detailed information, please refer to the operating instructions.
- Creates safe conditions for a constant and successful production
- The creation of advantageous climatic conditions is possible, that support the reproduction of beneficial insects and virtually prevent the reproduction of pests
- Downtimes and losses can be minimized
- Working time and effort are saved
- It does not form harmful residues as the active ingredients degrade back into water and traces of salt
- Due to its mechanism of action microorganisms cannot develop resistances
- FREE from additives like tensides, phosphates, formaldehydes, alcohols, silver ions, fragrances or colorants
Principle of Operation
Purolyt’s principle of operation is similar to the way the human body fights off bacteria and viruses. When the immune system detects a threat, white blood cells are activated which create an antimicrobial substance called hypochlorous acid (HOCL). HOCL is also the active ingredient in Purolyt. It is scientifically proven that HOCL has extremely efficient disinfecting properties.
Purolyt effectively destroys harmful bacteria, fungi and algae.
Escherichia coli - Salmonella Typhimurium - Staphylococcus aureus - Pythium spp. / Phytophthora spp. (Root Rot) - Botrytis cinerea (Gray Mold) - Peronosporaceae (Downy Mildew) - Erysiphaceae (Powdery Mildew)
Purolyt successfully prevents the emergence of biofilms in irrigation systems.